Everything You Need to Know about a North Texas Barn Wedding
If you are planning a North Texas wedding and you’re wondering if a barn wedding is what’s best for you, you’ve come to the right place. You should definitely consider holding your nuptials in a beautiful barn and one reason for that is that the landscape provides endless photo opportunities. We all know what to expect from a ballroom, hotel, or country club wedding. With a barn setting, you’re able to decorate it however you like. Barns are also full of history and stories which give them that extra charm and character. With so many wedding venues to choose from for your rustic wedding, how will you ever find the one? We have created a list of the best barn wedding venues in North Texas to help you find the perfect venue for you. Check them out below!
The 5 Best Barn Wedding Venues near North Texas
- At Whispering Waters Ranch you’ll find an elegant blend of modern romance, Texas chic, and southern charm. Their stunning three-acre waterfront venue is nestled among the pecan trees giving a perfect setting for an outdoor ceremony or for bringing the outdoors in. The venue reception area includes wood dining tables and repurposed vintage furnishings and decor, an indoor/outdoor dance floor DJ area, an in-house custom sound system, and more!
- The Wildflower is a 5000 square foot event venue located just a few miles outside of Tishomingo, OK. Our facility style can best be described as Modern Farmhouse with an industrial flare. The venue is tucked into a beautiful grove of native pecans.
- Set in a tranquil valley on 32 acres, The Hills Of Luella brings the natural beauty of Texas with its wonderfully curated space together to host your wedding. The property has a barn, gazebo, stage, a groom’s cabin, and a bridal suite nestled along a water and evergreen backdrop.
- Located in Bokchito, Oklahoma, The Ranch is a wedding and special event venue with a beautiful countryside view and authentic rural setting. Let this family-owned and operated venue captivate you and your family with its breathtaking views and beautiful newly built barn with all of the amenities
- Magnolia Grace Ranch is where country charm meets uptown style! Surrounded by stunning cedar and oak trees, the property also features a creek, fresh springs, and a pond. Our climate-controlled building includes a caterers kitchen, bridal suite, groom’s area, and a spacious terrace, bringing the outside “in.” We also offer numerous beautiful ceremony sites.
From modern-rustic to industrial-rustic, and everything in between, these venues are sure to suit any bride wanting a Texas countryside vibe. Start planning your North Texas barn wedding today at one of these picturesque venues and experience the wedding of your dreams!